Operotdel

FRISON Philippe Philippe.FRISON at COE.INT
Thu Jul 8 07:26:28 UTC 2010

Coul list members give me definitions of various meanings of оперотдел ('operotdel').

The term seems to be in use within the KGB-FSB and in penitentiary contexts

It seems connected to the rather vague оперативный (operativny), of which I am
really desperate to find appropriate equivalent (the calque 'operational' does
not fit in most contexts).

Thank you in advance for any help

Philippe Frison
(Strasbourg, france)