More antique Russian

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Fri Jul 9 12:35:34 UTC 2010

To repeat a complaint made often enough before, if SEELANGers respond
off-list to requests for information this not only leads to unnecessary
duplication of effort, it defeats the whole purpose of the list, which
is to exchange information and opinion. In this particular interesting
case I would quite like to know if anyone has come up with a better
explanation of the apparently defective agreement of 'perevezeno' in
your problem passage.

Will