Elephant in the room

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Sun Jul 11 03:38:07 UTC 2010

Interesting - and scary.  No, he is not one of these.  In fact, he is
from St. Petersburg which, as you all probably know, has a large and
wonderful museum system.  I'm reluctant to reveal my correspondent's
name just in case he is not in trouble but has disappeared for another
reason.  I would hate to be the one to draw suspicion to him.  The
situation with the two men from Moscow may well be analogous to the
one in which my correspondent finds himself.  I don't see a religious
element to what he was up to.  But who knows.  Maybe there was a show
that he was planning that I don't know about and that drew the ire of
the powers that be.

Natalie Kononenko

Quoting kristi.groberg at NDSU.EDU: