Seeking Accommodation in Moscow, September 2010

Muireann Maguire mm504 at CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jul 19 16:24:02 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGS colleagues,

A historian friend asked me to post the following on his behalf. Please
reply directly to him off-list at was23 at cam.ac.uk, if you can help. Regards,
Muireann

****I'm a PhD student heading to Russia for a month of research this fall,
and I'm looking for furnished accommodation--a room in a shared flat,
apartment sublet, or perhaps homestay--in Moscow between about September 6th
and October 5th of this year. I would prefer to be close to public
transport, as I will be working at the RGVIA and AVPRI archives, both on
metro lines. Ideally I'd like to pay around £650 for the month but would
appreciate any leads. Thank you!

Will Smiley
PhD student, Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
Queens' College, Cambridge
(+44) 07531608
was23 at cam.ac.uk********