Russian proverbs - near English equivalents?

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 21 17:26:42 UTC 2010

How about this?

«Where there is love and advice, there are no obstacles.» (Gde lyubov i
sovet, tam i gore
net)

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/