TranscUlturAl call for papers

Iaroslav Pankovskyi yasicus at RAMBLER.RU
Wed Jul 21 19:29:58 UTC 2010

Dear ALL,

 I would like to invite your contributions to a special issue
 of the University of Alberta e-journal
 TranscUlturAl (http://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/TC/index
[redirect.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fejournals.library.ualberta.ca%2Findex.php%2FTC%2Findex;href=1])

 If you are interested in Slavic studies, your paper may be published
 in this special issue.

 Summer in addition to nice weather also offers more
 opportunities for scholarly work. As autumn, winter and spring often
involve teaching
 responsibilities, I believe that summer is especially favourable season
for publications.
 Therefore, I encourage you to submit papers to this
 special issue of TranscUlturAl (international journal).

 TranscUlturAl is indexed with major Humanities
 bibliographies, including the MLA and Benjamins
 Translation Studies bibliography.

 For the details see the web link above.

 Best regards,
 Iaroslav Pankovskyi.
 Member of TranscUlturAl editorial board,
 University of Alberta.
 pankovsk at ualberta.ca
[redirect.cgi?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwebmail.ualberta.ca%2Fimp%2Fmessage.php%3Fmailbox%3Dsent-mail%26index%3D2125%23;href=1].