HS Russian Teacher Urgently Needed, Albany area. Start Fall 2010

Donald J Loewen djloewen at BINGHAMTON.EDU
Thu Jul 22 03:11:14 UTC 2010

I'm posting this on behalf of a concerned parent who is trying her utmost to
help find a teacher to keep the Russian program alive at Watervliet Jr/Sr
High School, near Albany, NY ; I share her concern and I'm sure that those
on this list do as well.  If you are interested or know of someone in the
Albany area who is qualified to teach Russian, please use the link below.
The parent who contacted me writes that the program is very successful and
has good parental and student support, but the recent resignation of the
teacher has put the program in jeopardy.

The position is being posted until July 30, so please urge prospective
teachers to apply immediately.

https://www.pnwboces.org/teacherapplicationSSL/JobDetailInfo.aspx?JobNumber=WTVN0041758-0055

All the best,
Donald Loewen
Associate Professor of Russian
Chair, Department of German and Russian Studies
Binghamton University (SUNY) PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
ph. (607) 777-5970