New Working Group

Professor Marina Balina mbalina at IWU.EDU
Wed Jun 2 13:28:54 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGERS,

 We would like to announce a new Working Group on Russian Children’s Literature and Culture (WGRCL) affiliated with AAASS as of June 1, 2010. Please find a link to the group’s general information and mission statement at <http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass/organizations/wgr.html> .
 The group’s goal is to create an international network of scholars interested in Russian children’s literature and culture and facilitate the exchange of scholarly information and research through the organization of meetings and conferences, as well as to prepare scholarly works for publication. Our fist meeting will take place at the AAASS National Convention in Los Angeles on November 19, 2010, at 1:15pm.

 For additional information and membership, please contact
 Marina Balina  (mbalina at iwu.edu)
Larissa Rudova (LVR04747 at pomona.edu)