Beregis' avtomobilia / Nikto ne khotel umirat' with English subtitles?

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Thu Jun 3 03:37:17 UTC 2010

I have the UNsubtitled version of beregis' (probably from Russian
DVD.com), so would like to know if subtitled version exists.

On 6/2/10 2:26 PM, Monnier, Nicole M. wrote:
> SEELANGStsy!
>
> A query for an MU colleague: does anyone know where to find the films
Beregis' avtomobilia and the 1966 Lithuanian film, Nikto ne khotel
umirat' / Niekas nenorejo mirti with English subtitles?

> Curiously,
>
> Nicole
>

> ****************************
> Dr. Nicole Monnier
> Associate Teaching Professor of Russian
> Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
> German & Russian Studies
> 428A Strickland (formerly GCB)
> University of Missouri
> Columbia, MO 65211