Poetry recordings

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Fri Jun 11 18:32:46 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers:

The Northwestern University Slavic Department has a terrific source for such recordings:

http://max.mmic.northwestern.edu/~mdennier/Demo/index.html

Kudos to the creators of this site:

Editors : Ilya Kutik and Andrew Wachtel, Northwestern University
Translators: Tatiana Tulchinsky, Andrew Wachtel, and Gwenan Wilbur
Designer, Developer and Manager: Michael Denner, Stetson University

I have been sending my students to this site for years.

Best wishes to all,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey