Apartment in Moscow

Lilya Kaganovsky lilya at ILLINOIS.EDU
Sat Jun 12 08:28:44 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am posting this request on behalf of a family looking to rent an apartment in Moscow, December 14 - Jan 4 2011:

Karen, Morris, Roxana & Elliot Watts-Zagha (Roxana 8 Elliot 6 years old)

We need an animal-free apartment because of allergies, and our highest priority is to be close to my brother's apartment (Leninsky Prospect, ploshad' Gagarina / dom Farfora).

We could also do a house swap with our lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath remodeled home in Berkeley on Rose Street very close to the Gourmet Ghetto, parks & pools, Monterey Market

Please reply directly to Karen Watts-Zagha at:  <karenwattszagha at gmail.com>

Thanks!
-Lilya

Lilya Kaganovsky, Associate Professor
University of Illinois
Program in Comparative Literature & World Literature
Department of Slavic Languages and Literature
Unit for Criticism & Interpretive Theory
Unit for Cinema Studies
217-333-6157