Otdam v khoroshie ruki (UNCLASSIFIED)

Riley, Maureen Ms CIV USA DLI-W maureen.riley at US.ARMY.MIL
Mon Jun 14 13:44:18 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have an odd assortment of books that I would like to give away.  They
deal for the most part with literary theory and criticism.  Most are in
Russian, a few in English.  The most recent among them are from the
early 1980s.  The list also includes some Norton Critical Edition
translations of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and Turgenev.

I will be happy to send the whole lot to anyone who can put them to good
use.  But you MUST agree to take ALL the books (26).  No picking and
choosing.

If you are interested in seeing the list, please reply to me offline
with an address that I can send an attachment (pdf) to.