Russian card game

Elena Ostrovskaya elena.ostrovskaya at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 20 20:41:23 UTC 2010

Dear Krystyna,
according to what they say at poker sites, it is a game mainly popular in
Russia (or Eastern Europe) and also known as Сека (Seka in translit), or
Русский покер (Russky poker). I would rely on the last one and call it
"Russian Poker".
My two cents. And, mind you, I don't play poker, Russian or not.

Elena Ostrovskaya.