political controll under the linguistic facts

Sandor Foldvari armastus at FREEMAIL.HU
Thu Jun 24 14:39:53 UTC 2010

Some members of the new Hungarian government are going to repress the linguistic concept of the Finno-Ugric language affinity - what a shame it is to rule the research work politically? Even more, the Congress on Researches on Finno-Ugric Studies is to be held in this August Hungary. Are we living in the 21 century, are not we?