"Lenin lives" (was Mr. Mayakovsky too died in the gulag)

ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Mar 2 23:49:22 UTC 2010

At 01:15 PM 3/2/2010, you wrote:
>This is certainly the closest fit so far - but which of Lenin's
>Jewish soratniki would have been so blasphemous?

Maybe I am missing the irony, but surely the staffers of yevsekcia
would not have shrunk from blasphemy [also, I am
not sure this would reach the level of blasphemy in Halachah.]
Jules Levin