"Lenin lives" (was Mr. Mayakovsky too died in the gulag)

Helen Halva hhalva at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Mar 3 13:07:28 UTC 2010

I don't know Hebrew, but I've been told that ancient (biblical) Hebrew
lacks tenses as written; hence the name of God (YHWH) can be interpreted
"I was what I was" or "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" ---
or, more significantly, all three at once.  If this is the case, it
could provide a clue to this past-present-future formula.
HH