New Website Verlag Otto Sagner

baumgarth@biblion.de baumgarth at BIBLION.DE
Thu Mar 4 19:58:14 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,

The new website of the Verlag Otto Sagner is now online:
http://verlag.kubon-sagner.de !

Here you will find an interesting overview of our current publications as well
as our complete publisher's catalog.

We do hope you like the new internet presence of the Verlag Otto Sagner and it
is our pleasure to invite you to search through our web pages.

With kind regards

Stefan Baumgarth
Kubon & Sagner GmbH / Verlag Otto Sagner