Transliterating Danish nouns into Russian?

Robert Orr colkitto at ROGERS.COM
Fri Mar 5 14:17:42 UTC 2010

"Kopengagen" and "Copenhagen" are both derived from German.  Copenhagen is
important enough to have its own name in languages outside Denmark, e.g.,
Kodan, Keypmannahavn, Hafnia.

Transliterating København as
ʸáíõàóí would be like writing Warszawa in an English text.