Ukrainian language textbook for Russian speakers? German speakers?

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Mon Mar 8 14:14:04 UTC 2010

Hi

Our bookstore stocks the following:

Zhluktenko, Iu A et al.  Izuchaem ukrainskii iazyk. Samouchitel'  with
audiocassette  Moscow:Muravei 2004 Paperback  $12.50
ISBN: 5897371865

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.
Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615
Shop online 24/7: http://shop.russia-on-line.com

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Grover Furr-FM
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 7:56 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Ukrainian language textbook for Russian speakers? German
speakers?

Dear fellow listmembers:

Is there a Ukrainian textbook in Russian -- meaning, a text for Russians
learning Ukrainian?

I feel there must be.

It doesn't have to be contemporary, in print, though that would be my
first preference. But if there's a good out of print text, I can get it
through Inter-Library Loan.

I'd also be interested in a Ukrainian textbook for Germans learning
Ukrainian. German texts for non-German languages are often very good!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Grover Furr
Montclair State U.