Study abroad in Siberia - summer 2010 (Utah & Toronto program)

Kevin Moss moss at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Wed Mar 10 02:43:46 UTC 2010

We have quite a number from Middlebury who go to Yaroslavl' or
especially Irkutsk -- but those are semester or year programs --
instead of Moscow (which we discourage for weaker students, since they
can too easily speak English there). The three sites have roughly the
same numbers.
KM