Born in the USSR: 21 Up

Donna Seifer donna.seifer at COMCAST.NET
Fri Mar 26 19:16:07 UTC 2010

Sarah,

7 Up, 14 Up and 21 Up  ( 70 min version w/10 kids) with subtitles and/or
English voiceover can all now be downloaded from the Internet.  The full
version of 21 Up has only 2 parts, not 3, which run a total of 189 min, but
this downloadable version does not have subtitles.

I don't know whether the out of stock DVD  has English subtitles.  (This was
Miroshnichenko's intention and I worked on the subtitles at his studio in
2007 after his visit to Portland the same year.)

Donna Seifer