Born in the USSR: 21 Up

Rutsala, Kirsten M. krutsala at OU.EDU
Tue Mar 30 18:31:17 UTC 2010

Does anyone have a link for these videos?  I would love to download all of them, but like a previous poster I was only able to find an incomplete version of "21 Up" online.

Thank you in advance.

Kirsten Rutsala
Assistant Professor of Russian
Department of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
University of Oklahoma

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] on behalf of Donna Seifer [donna.seifer at COMCAST.NET]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 2:16 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Born in the USSR:  21 Up

Sarah,

7 Up, 14 Up and 21 Up  ( 70 min version w/10 kids) with subtitles and/or
English voiceover can all now be downloaded from the Internet.  The full
version of 21 Up has only 2 parts, not 3, which run a total of 189 min, but
this downloadable version does not have subtitles.

I don't know whether the out of stock DVD  has English subtitles.  (This was
Miroshnichenko's intention and I worked on the subtitles at his studio in
2007 after his visit to Portland the same year.)

Donna Seifer