Now Russian at Cornell is threatened (again)

Kevin Moss moss at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu May 6 21:11:46 UTC 2010

Probably some grads from the heyday years on the list. I got a heads-
up from Russian grad Vivien Schiller, who is now the President of VPR.
In the 80s we had not only Pat Carden & Savely Senderovich, but also
George Gibian, Alik Zholkovsky, Caryl Emerson, Nina Perlina, Len
Babby, Dick Leed, Wayles Browne, Nakhimovskis, Papernos.... the list
goes on and on!

http://tinyurl.com/24dm7ma