Now Russian at Cornell is threatened (again)

Kevin Moss moss at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu May 6 21:42:01 UTC 2010

I meant to say NPR.
VPR is only our local Vermont branch!
Has it struck anyone else how many people out there in visible
positions are former Russian students? Vivian (the correct spelling --
I'm on a roll today) at NPR and David Remnick at The New Yorker come
to mind.