discussant needed for an ICCEES panel (urgent)

Inna Caron caron.4 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU
Wed May 19 03:10:37 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers:

our panel "Artistic Acculturation in Europe and Beyond" has lost its original discussant, who will not be able to travel to Sweden this summer. The panel is scheduled for Tuesday, July 27, 3:30-5:00 pm. If someone is attending the Congress, has interest in the aforementioned subject, and is available during that time slot, we would very much appreciate this last-minute replacement.

If you reply by May 24th, we will make sure that your name is properly credited in the ICCEES 2010 final program, which will go to the printers on May 25th.

Sincerely,

Inna Caron