another phrase

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 22 14:00:44 UTC 2010

Sorry, it was a problem with transliteration.  You are right it is sovolushki.  It was a documentary which showed actual footage of Gagarin in class.  I think it was from the early 60's.  So, does nightingale have any connection with high flying or bravery or was the teacher being ironic?