Online Russian Courses at Georgia Tech

stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Mon May 24 16:43:26 UTC 2010

In connection with the recent announcement about online Russian...

Georgia Tech offers a four-semester online Russian sequence using specially written materials.  Students in first-year (4 credits) have two hours per week of live (through an internet connection) contact with the instructor.  We have students (non-Georgia Tech and Georgia Tech) who have done the whole sequence online and we also have had students take a semester online out of scheduling concerns.

1001 and 1002 are offered most semesters and summer.  2001 is usually offered in the fall, 2002 in spring.

Students can enroll for credit (in which case, to participate in Fall semester, one needs to submit a Transient Student application by July 1).  Non-academic credit students can enroll as late as the first week of the semester.

For more information, see http://www.modlangs.gatech.edu/online-courses/ or contact Masato Kikuchi (masato.kikuchi at modlangs.gatech.edu).