SEELANGS Digest - 19 May 2010 to 20 May 2010 (#2010-178)

Vadim Besprozvanny vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Mon May 24 17:26:55 UTC 2010

Absence of "good translators = translations" lays in the nature of the job,
not in someone's personal qualities: that's clear. Is not applicable to the
people but rather (as you pointed it out) to the nature of their field.

Otherwise I do not see anything in your remark that would require an
answer: 1) the tone and vocabulary is aggressive and abusive; 2)it does not
contain any arguments or points to be discussed thus completely matching
1).

"Some people believe that their dark hole is much lighter that any other.
That make them happy." (free translation from Khomiakov)

VB