SEELANGS Digest - 19 May 2010 to 20 May 2010 (#2010-178)

Vadim Besprozvanny vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Mon May 24 21:38:49 UTC 2010

It is a typical false argument to substituting field with people, scholarly
proved understanding with "street" point of view - turning a philological
problem into a matter of personal (pre)occupation.

As to "I will have nothing further to say on the subject" - you shouldn't
be worried: you did not say anything. "War doesn't determine who's right,
just who's left."

VB