Moscow Sublet? July & 1/2 August

Jeremy Tasch afjat2 at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Tue May 25 17:54:20 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I am hoping to sublet an apartment (bedroom + kitchen) in Moscow for most of July and 3 weeks of August while I am conducting research. If anyone might know either of a possibility, or whom I might contact to explore options, I would be enormously appreciative (and would do my best to reciprocate with helpful information should anyone be traveling to Azerbaijan some time).

Thank you very much in advance,

jeremy tasch
Eurasian & Global Studies
Dept. of Geography & Environmental Planning
Towson University