ASEEES panelist needed - 19th-c. Russian drama

mshevche at UMICH.EDU mshevche at UMICH.EDU
Sun Nov 7 22:12:25 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We got a last minute cancellation and we have one spot to fill in our
panel "Aspects of Generational Conflict in 19th-century Russian Drama"

The panel session is on Sunday, 21 November, Session 14-21, 10:00-11:45 AM.

We have the following papers: "Intergenerational Communication
Collisions in A.N.Ostrovsky's Plays" and "The Quest for the Positive
Hero": Melodramatic and Gender Shifts in Piotr Boborykin's "Doctor
Moshkov."

If you have a paper that would roughly fit, please contact me ASAP
(tomorrow is the deadline for program corrections) at mshevche at umich.edu

Thank you in advance and have a great week!

Best regards,

Mila Shevchenko