Russian language - Michelle Berdy

David Crawford davidecrawford at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 11 14:09:43 UTC 2010

Michelle is at once brilliantly instructive and entertaining, and although my use of the language has backslidden to the level
of "infidel" in recent years, I still never fail to read her Moscow Times column, and was very glad to see the new book.  And I
suspect the book will find its way into the classroom, quickly so...

dc

On 11/07/2010 06:34 AM, William Kerr wrote:
> Dear SEELANGS-ers
>

> The fascinating interview with Michelle (full text and MP3) is found at:
>
> http://english.ruvr.ru/radio_broadcast/28742746/28751317/

"If they were merely incompetent, then at least some of their actions
would have been to the benefit of the country." - Joe McCarthy

David E. Crawford
Indian River City, Florida
United States of America
28.51N 80.83W