Mikhail Geller's Kontsentratsionny mir i russkaya literatura

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Sun Nov 14 17:38:01 UTC 2010

Laura,

I am sure it is available through ILL, but if you need a copy to study from and it is not available new or used anywhere, a library can legally make you a full copy of the text under section 108 of the US copyright law. See http://librarycopyright.net/108spinner

Mb

Sent from my iPad