Mikhail Geller's Kontsentratsionny mir i russkaya literatura

Ivan S. Eubanks ieubanks at PUSHKINIANA.ORG
Sun Nov 14 17:48:52 UTC 2010

Not sure if this helps, but /WorldCat /does locate one copy in England.

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/559744878&referer=brief_results

Ivan S. Eubanks
/Pushkin Review / Пушкинский вестник/ <http://www.pushkiniana.org>