in search of an ASEEES chair

Rossen Djagalov rossen.djagalov at YALE.EDU
Sun Nov 14 23:50:47 UTC 2010

Dear friends and colleagues,

Owing to a cancellation, my colleague Diana Georgescu and I are looking for
a chair for our panel at ASEEES. Should you be in LA for the very first
session (Thursday, Nov. 18, 1 pm.) and should the topic of Second-/
Third-World internationalisms (with presentations on international pioneer
camps and the links between Soviet and Afro-Asian literatures) appeal to
you, do let us know and you will have our undying gratitude.

Thank you,
Rossen