celebrating books and characters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Mon Nov 29 11:44:17 UTC 2010

If we include outside Russia I fear the number could become too large to
handle. I have seen three statues of D'Artagnan (Paris, Maastricht and
Auch) and I see from the internet that there is one in Xavier University
Cincinnati.
Will