celebrating books and characters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Lewis B. Sckolnick info at RUNANYWHERE.COM
Mon Nov 29 18:16:50 UTC 2010

  There are steel plates statues of Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost in
Amherst Center. Easy to find on the Net.

LBS

Lewis B. Sckolnick
The Ledge House
130 Rattlesnake Gutter Road, Suite 1000