Language programs terminated at SUNY-Albany

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 2 21:10:05 UTC 2010

This is horrible! *is angry* My first words to my husband upon reading this
email are unrepeatable.

Russian programs in Scottish schools (GCSE levels) are also being chucked,
which is just as bad; see here:
http://www.scotlandrussiaforum.org/keepschoolexams.html

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/