Language programs terminated at SUNY-Albany

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Wed Oct 6 14:08:05 UTC 2010

Here is an article on this subject: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Cuts-hit-home-in-any-language-687791.php
And one more: http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2010/10/04/albany

Oct 2, 2010, в 3:25 PM, Ernest Sjogren написал(а):

> M. Levitt,
>
> How may we disseminate this?  My brother, who is a NY state
> resident, voting district near Albany, would like to write his
> congresswoman about this, not in favor of the cuts, of course. He
> asks if he may forward Prof. Bowles' letter (w/ the correction of
> "senoir" to "senior").
>
> Ernie Sjogren

Alina Israeli
Associate Professor of Russian