donating to "Literaturna Ukraina"

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Oct 7 05:27:12 UTC 2010

Dear Teresa and Colleagues,

Subscriptions to Literaturna Ukraina may be obtained through Smoloskyp:

http://www.smoloskyp.org.ua/-leftmenu-173/-eftmenu-192/80-2009/568--12-161162-2009-.html?start=11

Scroll down the page to see Smoloskyp's address in Maryland.
Smoloskyp might also suggest
how to go about making a donation to LU.

Best wishes,
Natalia Pylypiuk  (#820 on the SUNY petition)

Natalia Pylypiuk, PhD, Professor
Ukrainian Culture, Language & Literature Program
[www.arts.ualberta.ca/~ukraina/]
Modern Languages & Cultural Studies
University of Alberta