The Art of Translation

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Thu Oct 7 11:59:40 UTC 2010

John:

Very nice, thank you for sharing this.

In regard to translation as an art form, and how all writing is translation, there was an excellent article in the NY Times the other day by Michael Cunningham, the author of The Hours.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/opinion/03cunningham.html?scp=3&sq=michael%20cunningham&st=cse

Enjoy.

Paul Richardson
Publisher