FW: Russian Guitar Festival, October 14-17, Iowa City and Cedar Rapids

Mark Kingdom k2kingdom at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 9 11:49:21 UTC 2010

Hi Sabine,

Do you know the tuning of the 7 strings, offhand?
Is it the standard six-string, with a low B added,
as is so popular in hard rock music?

Or do they use the High A?

Thanks! (And wish I could attend!)

Mark