Google is OHA ??

Elena Ostrovskaya elena.ostrovskaya at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 18 13:32:21 UTC 2010

Well, I always decline it as a masculine, and so does everybody I
know. It  has nothing to do with Microsoft rules and regulations, just
spoken language. The case with Bangladesh (undeclinable and feminine)
is definitely an analogue: those who happen to mention the country are
most likely to do it in declinable masculine, unless they actually
know this rule. But the difference is obvious: very few people will
mention Bangladesh in their daily lives, while something like "А в
Гугле ты смотрел?"  can be heard hundreds of times every day.

Elena Ostrovskaya.