Report on Brodsky Commemoration Mount Holyoke/Amherst

Tony Anemone AnemoneA at NEWSCHOOL.EDU
Tue Oct 19 12:27:25 UTC 2010

how nice. . . but I feel bad that I've never heard of open space.ru. . .and the photo of the symposium participants could have been made lighter (or was that my monitor?). . .

Thanks, Polina.