Study Russian outside Russia

Margarita Orlova margarita.orlova at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 19 18:01:22 UTC 2010

I vote for Almaty, KZ ;)

Almaty  has a milllion-large population and a lot of culture. The city
has a warmer nice climate; for a sick person this is a big advantage!
As of the Russian language, it is native for 90% of its population and
it is more standard in that city than it is anywhere in Russia (there
is less dialectal divergency there), as the famous Russian linguist
Michail Viktorovich Panov was sure about.

Dr. Margarita Orlova