Computer-assisted language learning: activities and techniques?

Beyer, Tom beyer at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Wed Oct 20 11:16:11 UTC 2010

One interesting social network application is livemocha. Www.livemocha.com.
It may appeal to beginning students. In general I try to use technology
outside of class. Most students have access to PCs and classroom time is at
a premium. At best use the lab to show students what is available.