computer HELP!

J F Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Oct 25 20:18:10 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,
I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me what to do:
I have used Eudora now for well over 20 years, I believe.
I clearly need to get a new computer, but I am most desperately
concerned with saving all my
emails that I have on Eudora, but when I searched on line for support
(and I am willing to upgrade
to a paid version), I discovered that Qualcomm no longer owns Eudora
and has no info on what
happened to it.
So what do I do now?  How can I save my emails that are on Eudora
7.1, and bring them into a new
computer?
Despair in Los Angeles,
Jules Levin