Лететь НА / В са мо лёте?

Vanchu, Anthony J. (JSC-AH)[BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY] anthony.j.vanchu at NASA.GOV
Wed Oct 27 17:48:45 UTC 2010

We're partial to raketoi, Soyuzom, kosmicheskim korablyom, and, at least for a little while longer, Shattlom, here...

Tony Vanchu
TechTrans International, Inc.
Director, JSC Language Education Center
NASA Johnson Space Center
Houston, TX

In most cases the samolet is redundant anyway - how else would you fly?
Will