PDF editing

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Wed Sep 1 08:54:30 UTC 2010

  A belated offering. The current version of WordPerfect (X4) has a
built-in facility to open PDF and scanned files. You just open them like
any other file and edit them, or save them as .doc files if you prefer
working in MSWord. You can then save them again as PDFs if you wish. I
haven't used this for any serious work but have checked successfully
with a few samples. I don't know if all PDFs and scans will work - PDFs
vary.
Will