501 Russian Verbs

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 2 12:11:32 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers,

I've had this book for years, and I've found it invaluable. But something's
been bugging me. On the cover and spine, the subtitle says "fully
conjugated". I was under the impression that Russian verbs are declined, not
conjugated, and that declension differs somewhat from conjugation. ie French
is conjugated, and Russian is declined (declinated?).

Thoughts?

Spasibo!

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/